Sarkem

Written By why travolta on Friday, April 8, 2011 | 9:58 PM

Sarkem
SARKEM crowded? LAST DAY STILL FAR ... SARKEM lonely? IDENTITY LAST DAY NEARTonight Saturday night, the street - crowded streets filled with the young couple. There is a group, more a tandem. Some stop on the road lit, trying to making out, mostly in the motor again berbonceng battling traffic jams to get to the place of their lovemaking. A woman becomes the man his backpack, which he also acted to do what he could do, double-productive. That is the view of the crowd throughout the week malioboro on Saturday night. My habit at night, Saturday night week, none other than making out with the crowd.Using a bicycle loan jeans kos mother who is kind, I'm climbing the liver, to interact, honing personal leadership. This time, the plan Saturday night week, I'm interacting with vendors and self-care at night early morning.Lean my bike on the iron fence entrance to the presidential palace in Yogyakarta, to wait for the night before the morning. At that time, very interesting to enjoy the satay hawker original cilacap victims of urbanization. Sumini, the same age with me, but a pretty face will not appear on the skin, unkempt. I enjoy smoke while waiting for the night before the morning. I try to interact, correctly so, this is indeed the victim Sumini urbanization. I try to ask again, what - what is in the heart Sumini. As usual, all the same, people - the people below. Same thing, whether he was the victim of urbanization, or the victim of the failure of state education, the same - the same complaint in the liver.Only 1 hour man I ngrusuhi Sumini, has a lot of information. Of the singers who muter queuing system, daytime Sumini laundry, left her husband, until her first child who died.Indeed, only 1 hour man I ngrusuhi Sumini, but ... in the heart, is enough for me to add treasures themselves, bersumberkan information, another one of the urbanization. I gave him the money of five thousand, as a substitute for information, and sate the sweet.I took the bike heading north, pedaling toward the market women, who sometimes God's wrath. Regional market development ... development of jogja said people - men, Dolinya jogja, jogja and localization. Pounding of my heart, need kudinginkan with this famous ice blue tent near the cypress alley. Inside the tent, other than Seller angkringan, had sat her lion-patterned dress, with thighs look flushed, teasing every man, including virgin like me. Trying friendly to the seller angkringan, forced me to smile even though this heart pounding, I was mentally not as a virgin. "Iced tea setunggal father!". Father smiled as he raised his hand, invited me to sit next to a woman who sat down. I started with the penetration process, strings attached, until eventually extract information. Smiling at him, as he greeted. I never thought - would have thought, he replied to greetings, and even more reaction, asked me, "where mas kok nyepeda?". My estimate, kutara, and I guess, he was more than 25 years but not yet 30. His voice is beautiful, fragrant even I recognize it, not just any cheap perfume, I know the fragrance, My glow jennifer lopez if its not wrong. "I replied with my friendly as possible and asked the woman behind the thighs blushed unworthy angkringan seat color. "So mlampah - mlampah mbak, LHA mbak?". Just as I suspected, he could not speak Java, so I smiled and justify the word - he said. "From the road - the road mbak, where the home mbak, kok g be the Java language?". smiled he smiled back, this time more friendly and more endemic. This time I was able to set the tempo of the conversation, even joking I was able to set it, when to laugh and when I speak. He'd rather talk than I do that and even then did I intentionally. I do not know from where and from whom we spoke, he began to complain about service lonely profession. He calls the service profession as "admissions". He even joked with me, "for mas, g may not stay?". We laughed till two o'clock merantas night. He asked for permission to exit the tent and began offering lodging. before she came out, he said to me, "mas .... do not get involved, and quickly capatlah repent, apocalypse is near." I asked, "why mbak?". "Sarkem now deserted, any inpatient services, any week night, as pretty as I, too, in sarkem once, no busy as before." He added "now, hospitalization did not have to pay, free can ... I still have my pride, but the girls, that's very cheap."I was stunned .... he went walking on - swing .... what happened? On this day ....Yogyakarta, 13 April 2011.inspired by my adventures in the search - search the meaning of life and living.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment